|my table at the event|
|Evonne owner of Beautiful Creations at the event|
Hi Everyone, I had the great pleasure of being a speaker last weekend at the Engaged A Wedding Workshop and it was a huge success. Bride St. Louis is putting on another event like this next year, so be ready for a great time in February.
|me speaking at the even||t|
|me handing out a prize to a bride|
As most of you know, BrideStLouis.com is all about educating brides because an educated bride is a happy bride. In talking with many engaged couples at our recent “Engaged! A Wedding Workshop” you confirmed this philosophy and asked for more! The comments that we received were “This is so great, we learned so much.” and “I wouldn’t have even thought about asking about some of those things. ” So, we decided to do it again… bigger and better !!!
So watch for our announcement for our next Engaged! A Wedding Workshop II” on February 16th, 2014 at the Holiday Inn at Route 66. This time we will have four rooms dedicated to mini-sessions that you can selected from. You can choose which speakers, if any, you want to visit with. We will expand the vendor marketplace to 75 of the Best Wedding Professionals in the industry. Some of our preliminary topics include things such as:
- Creative Lighting for your reception
- Great Ideas for Fabulous Wedding Showers
- Guys like to look great too!
- Learn How to Make a Broche Wedding Bouquet
- Create Beautiful Table Centerpiece on a tight budget
- Fabulous Floral Bouquets – Learn all about which flowers express you. See, touch, and smell many variety of flowers.
- All about Wedding Albums – Traditional, Flushmount, and more (Lots and lots of albums to see and touch.)
- Themed Wedding Ideas – wild and crazy ideas for you to explore.
- Great Photo Locations in our area – and some perfect for that hot, hot day!
- Dance Lessons for Couples – learn some basic moves in just 1 hour!